Technical Field Intern
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. To support that challenge, the Technical Services team is currently seeking a Technical Field Intern, these roles are be based in Saskatchewan. As a Technical Field Intern, you will help support the commercial evaluation of crop protection technologies and digital ag tools.
- Execute the research authorization and validation trial program for the local geography
- Collect and share data and key learnings to stakeholders
- Support the development of technical product content and participate in information management
- Collaborate with the local sales team and work with selected growers to ensure projects are executed according to protocol and meet all regulatory and stewardship requirements.
- Support the incorporation of digital technologies into data capture
- Support the execution of identified digital ag pilots to as related to market experimentation and value validation including collection of feedback from users
- Support driving adoption of digital ag tools with field force and help ensure the field force understands the application of digital ag tool features
- Lead the compilation and summarization of data across projects working with digital data service providers as projects require.
- Assist with tours of field sites as required
Duration: April 2024 - December 2024
- A positive attitude and excitement for learning
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Comfortable working in an office or remote environment
- Valid drivers license
Syngenta Intern Scholarship Program:
- All students hired into a Syngenta Internship role will have the opportunity to apply for 1 of 9 exclusive scholarships valued at $2000 each.
- This program is designed to recognize and reward a commitment to academic excellence, and foster continued growth and development of our team
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Syngenta Contact Information:
If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Syngenta Canada welcomes applications from all qualified candidates and is able to accommodate persons with disabilities. For more information about accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or if you would like more information on our accommodation policies, please contact email@example.com
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all –while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs. Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold. Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz