Golden Harvest Sales Representative
At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds innovations to enhance the prosperity of farmers. We are currently seeking a Golden Harvest Seed Sales Representative for Kansas. As a Seed Sales Representative, you will lead dedicated Seed Advisers in your territory and provide intense local knowledge and agronomic expertise to address complex agricultural challenges.
Location: Colby, KS and Goodland, KS area
What will you be doing?
- Providing access to the industry’s broadest and most diverse portfolio of hybrids
- Customizing whole acre recommendations
- Recruiting, developing, and managing your team of professional resellers
- Consultative selling, recognized expertise, and trust with your customers
- Deliver plans and offers to targeted customers through selected channel partners
- Create demand at the customer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about our products and has further interest in Syngenta solutions
- Coach Seed Advisors on product placement to achieve improved customer satisfaction
- Regularly collect and report market intelligence and relevant value chain insights
- Manage operational budget, variable selling expenses, and marketing funds within district guidelines.
- Develop territory-level business plan and Seed Advisor business plans that identify specific opportunities, must-wins, and tactics to grow territory sales
What gives you an advantage?
- A Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or a degree in a non-Agriculture discipline with a significant farming industry background or commensurate experience
- 2+ years in sales or sales leadership with the ability to work independently on a virtual team, agricultural sales experience preferred
- A strong sense of customer focus and demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Candidate must live in the territory
Work Level: 4B
What's in it for you?
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 12 Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Syngenta Seeds is one of the world’s largest developers and producers of seed for farmers, commercial growers, retailers and small seed companies. High-quality seeds ensure better and more productive crops, which is why farmers invest in our seed. Advanced seeds help mitigate risks such as disease and drought and allow farmers to grow food using less land, less water, and fewer inputs. Syngenta Seeds brings farmers more vigorous, stronger, resistant plants, including innovative hybrid varieties and biotech crops that can thrive even in challenging growing conditions. Syngenta Seeds is headquartered in the United States.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz