Customer IT Support Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
As a Customer IT Support Specialist, you will become an expert of our Cropwise products and the point of contact for our digital teams in Europe; you will be expected to help those users with software issues by effectively collaborating with product managers, engineers & stakeholders, coach users in how to use our products and contribute to the users' self-service knowledge base.
We all have a critical role to play and add value. Here is how this role will help:
- Responding to incoming Zendesk tickets & potentially phone calls during business hours
- Connecting to customer’s computers and tablets system via remote access
- Support a variety of users with divergent needs and skill levels
- Triaging requests with L2 & L3 and communicating solution to users, respecting the agreed SLA
- Configuring Zendesk and other support infrastructure
- Collaborate with tech writers to reflect recurring customer requests in our knowledge base and maintain records of work activities and documents recurring, difficult or complex problems. identifies trends, recommends solutions and resources.
- Monitor customer support & success data
- Train support, success & stakeholders on the product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with users, supervisors, fellow employees
- Work with technicians and administrators to resolve issues that require extra attention or indicate a larger problem within the IT ecosystem
- Manage projects
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
We are highly people-focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Leaders are expected to communicate effectively, develop teams and lead by example. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role, supporting customers via email, live chat, and ticket systems.
- Expertise in software development & hardware.
- Intermediary knowledge of IT Governance (ITIL), Project Management (PMBOK) and Agile (SCRUM/SAFe).
- Good to excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian are a must.
- Basic to intermediary knowledge of programming logic and databases.
- Strong Service-orientation: being helpful, solution-oriented
- Confidence in talking to customers on the phone
- Facility for translating user needs into viable solutions.
- Basic knowledge about agriculture (concepts of cultivation, day-to-day activities on the farm, pest control, phenological stages, etc.) is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A role which contributes to valuable and impactful work in a stimulating and international environment
- Flexible working arrangements and environment with an open culture and diverse workforce, a possibility of working from home
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work with and learn from highly qualified and experienced employees
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity and offers numerous events throughout the year
- Learning culture and a wide range of development options, including access to learning platforms (Degreed, LinkedIn Learning, O’Reilly)
- High quality office environment
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Syngenta Group is a $28B leading science-based agtech company, operating in more than 100 countries, with more than 50’000 employees. We are proud to stand at the forefront of the tech revolution in agriculture. Using the latest digital innovations, data, and cutting-edge technologies we want to transform the way that crops are managed and enable farmers and agronomists to enhance efficiency and sustainable food production.
Our business success reflects the quality and skill of our people. We recognize that human diversity is as important to our business as biodiversity. Embracing the unique perspectives and capabilities of our employees helps us continue to catalyze innovation, maximize performance, and create business value. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz