This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. To support that challenge, the Syngenta Seeds team is looking for a Warehouse Technician in Denver, Colorado.
You will help shape the future of agriculture by:
- Work in pouch room department
- Have basic computer skills
- Taking seed counts for multiple departments
- Assist in setting scales for pouch orders
- Read and understand order sheets
- Multi task
- Ensure all clean-downs and changeovers are done correctly to eliminate any product mixture
- Strict adherence to HSE protocols and all corporate policies and processes
- Physical inventory and seed return operations
- Become the pack up on the printer/applicator machine
- Engage with management for order room operation
- Willing to help in most departments when available and needed
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be able and willing to be forklift certified, required
- Must have a valid, good standing driver’s license
- Individual must be authorized to work in the United States for Syngenta without work authorization sponsorship now or in the future
- Ability to work in cold, hot, and dusty conditions; work with seed treatment
- Ability to be on your feet for a majority of the day; frequent standing and walking including frequent bending and stooping
- Able to wear applicable PPE
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. (help but not required)
What We Offer
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year.
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz