Trialing Support Internship (Crop Protection)
Will be responsible for partnering with local Trialing Team to support trials notification activities, to manage equipments, samples and data tools.
The successful candidate will
- Ensure that some processes are managed in line with Syngenta policy and local regulations and standards (GEP - good experimental practice).
- Support Trialing team in all office-related activities: trialing notifications and farmer compensations at the end of the season.
- Support in samples management (e.g. custom clearances, documents needed, sds).
- Assist the team from an administrative point of view: purchase order, facilities rent, organization of trial visits and meeting/events.
- Support in analyzing trialing data to help decision making and provide reports.
- Manages and administers the trialing systems to ensure it stays up-to-date and relevant to business needs (e.g. Teamspace update and access management).
- English and Italian advanced
- Interpersonal relationship and willingness to travel
- Flexibility and learning agility
- Advanced computer skills
- Teamspace knowledge is a plus
Location: Milan area
Duration: 6 – 12 months
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
Syngenta is leading science-based agtech company; dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture.
Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
We invite you to help us shape the future of agriculture. At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
To support that challenge, we’re looking for a: Crop Protection Development INTERNSHIP (Trialing Support)
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz