Territory Sales Representative
At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds and crop protection (CP) innovations to help farmers grow their best crop. We are currently seeking a Territory Sales Representative for the CP Sales team located in our Saskatchewan North Central territory (ie. Saskatoon, Prince Albert). As a Territory Sales Representative you will build strong customer relationships and generate interest and demand for the Syngenta CP portfolio within the assigned geography.
This position is an 18- Month fixed-term contract position.
Develop territory plan to achieve sales targets:
- Analyze market trends to identify data-driven growth opportunities.
- Complete product forecasting requirements.
- Achieve annual sales target for, crop protection and seed care.
- Develop and implement local field marketing plan.
Foster meaningful relationships:
- Utilize discovery skills to understand retailer and grower needs.
- Develop retailer business plans that integrates offer to the grower.
- Deliver and reconcile programs or segmented offers to retailers.
Communicate value of technology:
- Ability to effectively communicate the value of portfolio.
- Train and develop retailers to effectively position product to growers.
- Create awareness of technology (demonstration trials, capture experiences).
- Product service and support.
- Bachelor’s degree OR Diploma OR 5+ years of experience in the industry.
- Understanding of financial analysis and general business issues and practices.
- Good strategic influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Clear and effective decision-making, with an emphasis on a data-driven approach.
- Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record.
- CCA designation an asset but not required.
What We Offer:
- We offer a competitive base salary and incentive bonus potential, and company vehicle combined with challenging and meaningful work, learning and career development opportunities and a great team environment
- A culture that celebrates diversity & inclusion, promotes personal and professional development, and offers flexible work options to meet both your work and personal needs
- Comprehensive Benefit offering, Pension and Group Retirement program with company match, and Profit Sharing
- Focus on Wellness and innovative programs that support overall health and wellbeing such as annual Lifestyle Account and free Headspace App
- Progressive Employee Policies and Programs including a Flexible Work Location approach, and a vacation policy that provides up to 30 days’ vacation for all employees
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Syngenta Contact Information:
If you need assistance during the application process, please contact the Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Syngenta Canada welcomes applications from all qualified candidates and is able to accommodate persons with disabilities. For more information about accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process or if you would like more information on our accommodation policies, please contact email@example.com
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all –while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs.
Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz