Senior Consultant SAP GRC
We make a difference
You will be part of the Financial Compliance team and will support Crop Protection and Seeds Operations. Through the values Passion for Customers, How Matters and Determined Execution you will live and experience more of this position.
Here is how this role will be critical to our business:
The purpose of the role is:
- Technical role, user and authorization management for SAP Systems
- Role Design and Segregation of Duties conflict remediation related projects
- Understanding SAP Security in general
- Review critical and sensitive authorizations.
- Ensure high level of compliance and user support.
- Translate functional specifications into SAP role design
- Design of SAP security roles to meet business and compliance requirements.
- GRC System administration
- Support various projects in regard to SAP role design, modification and maintenance
- Support the Change Management Process by ensuring consistency of security and roles across landscapes
- Support end-user Acceptance Testing/Integration testing
- Customized transaction technical validation
- Responsible for day-to-day technical support and resolution of security issues, troubleshooting sap security problems including approval procedures and all the necessary compliance
- Co-ordinate with functional/ABAP team
- Manage critical & complex issues
At Syngenta we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Leaders are expected to communicate effectively, develop teams and lead by example. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves.
It is indispensable for this position:
- Graduation / Post Graduation qualification in Computers/Engineering/Finance
- 2- 5 years of experience in similar role
- Advanced English is mandatory, Spanish OR Portuguese
- Deep understanding of SAP authorization concept
- Excellent communication skills, knowledge of IT controls, business processes within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Segregation of Duties (SOD) with an understanding of business processes and applicable mitigating controls
- Understanding of information security baselining and risk frameworks/standards
- Understanding of periodic sap security reviews/audits, working experience in ITIL framework and experience with a ticketing tool
- The ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities without losing focus is necessary.
Be part of the Syngenta Experience
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits
- Dynamic and international environment
- Modern office environment and collaboration tools
- Forward thinking policies (e.g. remote working, career breaks)
- Support personal development in a diverse and inclusive environment
Beyond just believing in the power of diversity, Syngenta promotes an inclusive culture that embraces differences in all its forms. Here we believe that the feeling of belonging allows people to be the best versions of themselves, building an increasingly welcoming and productive environment. All candidates qualified for our positions, without distinction of race, gender, age, nationality or disability.
*This position will require immediate availability.
* This position will not provide relocation support.
This job posting is covered by Section 1 of Law # 19691 of labor promotion for persons with disabilities.
Be part of a leading company that brings the potential of plants to life
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs.
Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases
as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz