Quality Control Data Management Analyst
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
At Syngenta, we believe every employee has a role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet. To support that challenge, the Vendor Data Management team is currently seeking a Quality Control Data Management Analyst , located in Nampa, Idaho
- Provide knowledge and insight to the Americas QC Operation team on technical aspects of data collecting and analysis
- Create and support digital tools such as macros, databases, and automation to streamline Operation team activities
- Maintain collaboration and play a key role in interactions between Quality data analysts from other regions
- Play an active role in leading implementation of newly designed SAP and Fiori functionalities
- Assist in debugging digital issues and processing them through IT
- Work closely with Quality Master Data to implement automation and SAP functionality
- Develop and maintain technical expertise for data collection and analysis by having a good understanding of all Operations activities
- Agree on tool and data requirements with stakeholders to develop new reports or automation
- Able to analyze complex data and prepare detailed reports and presentations and ensure follow up
- Provide inputs with achievements, deliverables, quality issues etc. for monthly reporting to the manager
- Is able to communicate data analysis, ideas and opinions to a general audience in an assertive way and influence others using rational persuasion.
- Represents department on project teams, or may lead projects within function
- Provides training and technical advice to other QC Operations personnel
- Continuously improve operational data processes. Work together with your colleagues and their teams for stimulating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Engage in cross-regional networks to identify best practices and drive continuous improvements across the Syngenta QC labs
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of testing methods and technologies to be able to analyze data in a meaningful way for each group.
- Microsoft VBA / macro / coding knowledge
- Database / “big data” knowledge
- Taking initiatives both individually and as a team player
- Showing a pro-active, hands-on mentality
- Ability to interact with laboratory personnel, scientists and supply chain and marketing people
- Effective communicator, well developed written & presentation skills
- Collaborates across boundaries and helps people to connect across functions to spark innovation
- Builds a culture of innovation
- Sets goals that are aligned to the company strategy and add value
- Proven technical capabilities through on the job experience
- Provides training and technical advice to other lab personnel
- Work together with the PQC lab leads and employees, Development and other relevant colleagues
- Willingness to travel globally (approx. 5% of the working time) to collaborate with QC Operations in the other regions
- BS in computer science, data science, or related field or equivalent experience 6 years in a related field.
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Work Level: 3A
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)(http://webapps.dol.gov/elaws/firststep/poster_direct.htm)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)(http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppa.htm)
Syngenta is a global leader in agriculture; rooted in science and dedicated to bringing plant potential to life. Each of our 28,000 employees in more than 90 countries work together to solve one of humanity’s most pressing challenges: growing more food with fewer resources. A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. Join us and help shape the future of agriculture.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz