NK Sales Representative
At Syngenta, we are working to build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture that provides leading seeds and crop protection innovations to enhance the prosperity of farmers. We are currently seeking an NK Sales Representative in Iowa. As an NK Sales Representative, you will implement the NK Brand strategy in your territory and provide intense local knowledge and agronomic expertise to address agricultural challenges.
What will you be doing?
- Implementing the NK Brand strategy with customers and within Syngenta to deliver the core objectives: Differentiate, Innovate, Outperform, and Leverage
- Supporting the functions of the NK Brand Retails sales organization in order to achieve profitable growth
- Creating an industry leading and sustainable position for Syngenta Seeds
- Deliver NK Seed brand campaigns and offers to targeted customers through selected channel partners
- Create demand at the customer level, ensuring that the customer is knowledgeable about our products and has further interest in NK Corn and Soybeans
- Act as a steward of the NK Seeds portfolio by making recommendations and by managing concerns in the field as needed, in partnership with Agronomy
- Achieve sales, profit, and market share targets within territory and sales area
- Develop a profound understanding of customer needs via consultative selling, recognized expertise, and trust with customers
What gives you an advantage?
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or in non-Agriculture discipline with significant agriculture industry background or commensurate experience
- 2+ years of Agronomic sales experience
- A strong sense of customer focus and demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to manage operational budget, variable selling expenses, and marketing funds within the NK Sales Area guidelines
- Ability to engage with our channel partners to connect them with growers more effectively and help deliver solutions
What's in it for you?
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Open Vacation Policy with a minimum of 15 days of vacation and up to 30 days with manager approval, 9 Paid Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
Work Level: 4B
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Syngenta Seeds is one of the world’s largest developers and producers of seed for farmers, commercial growers, retailers and small seed companies. High-quality seeds ensure better and more productive crops, which is why farmers invest in our seed. Advanced seeds help mitigate risks such as disease and drought and allow farmers to grow food using less land, less water, and fewer inputs. Syngenta Seeds brings farmers more vigorous, stronger, resistant plants, including innovative hybrid varieties and biotech crops that can thrive even in challenging growing conditions. Syngenta Seeds is headquartered in the United States.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz