TAGETIK Global Business Admin Consultant
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
- To work within a small, disciplined team that supports all aspects of the business critical “TAGETIK” application (Syngenta Group Consolidation & Reporting tool).
- Syngenta Group uses TAGETIK for the data collection, consolidation, intercompany matching process, and external reporting, as well as reporting to the State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission in China (“SASAC”).
- The team will work closely with Finance Accountants and IT Teams in Syngenta Group Reporting Units (“GRUs”) across Syngenta Group China, ADAMA, Syngenta AG.
- The team will work in collaboration with internal and external auditors, ensuring that TAGETIK applications and all relating processes are accurate, timely and efficient.
- Run the day-to-day operational processes associated with the TAGETIK application in an efficient and effective way to deliver a stable reporting application within a well-defined schedule.
- Act as a subject matter expert and a key support for all TAGETIK users globally (400+), including resolving any issues raised by users through the helpdesk process, in accordance with defined Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for execution of the TAGETIK application Change Requests as per the Governance Model.
- User access management: Perform TAGETIK application access requests in a timely manner as per the Governance Model. This includes handling user queries, training, modifications and new access requests.
- Assist in the review of financial data in TAGETIK for quality purposes and query any unusual items / invalid data flows.
- Timely support for internal or external audit requirements / queries.
- Handle ad-hoc queries.
- Ensure timely documentation of application operating procedures.
- Maintain up-to date TAGETIK related info / documentation on the SharePoint.
- Work closely with Syngenta Group and the various GRU reporting teams in process improvement activities.
Experience / Previous jobs required for the job
- Relevant experience (5 years or more) of working in Finance Accounting to Reporting Process at a large Multinational Company.
- Prior experience of Hyperion, SAP BFC / SAP BPC or TAGETIK preferred.
- Good understanding of service & change management platforms (e.g. ServiceNow) is an advantage.
- Experience in working within disciplined, customer-facing teams.
- Experience in External Audit compliance General Computer Control activities in a global finance role.
- Experience in external reporting under PRC GAAP and SASAC reporting will be a plus.
Critical knowledge and education required for the job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance. Chartered Accountant or CPA preferred.
- Financial Consolidation concepts, including awareness of accounting principles and standards (IFRS or PRC GAAP).
- Application maintenance / IT Support background preferred.
- Ability to work unsupervised, at a detailed level, under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good team worker, working within multi-disciplined teams, flexible, willing to adapt.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, Excel VBA competent.
Note: Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn
Syngenta is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation company (Part of 23 Billion USD Syngenta Group) dedicated to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 28,000 people in over 90 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
A diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace environment are enablers of our ambition to be the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. Our employees reflect the diversity of our customers, the markets where we operate and the communities which we serve. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz