This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in mathematics, statistics, and computer science, and be eager to learn and apply data science techniques to solve real-world problems. The person will be working closely with senior data scientists and other stakeholders to collect, analyze, and interpret large datasets, and contribute to the development of algorithms and predictive models.
- Assist in the collection and cleaning of large and complex datasets.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand patterns, trends, and relationships in data.
- Apply statistical methods and machine learning algorithms to analyze data and solve analytical problems.
- Develop and maintain predictive models, and monitor their performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business needs and provide data-driven insights.
- Prepare reports and visualizations to communicate findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and techniques in data science and machine learning.
- Contribute to the improvement of data collection and processing methods.
- Participate in the design and implementation of data-driven products or features.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Programming languages and database systems (e.g., Python, SQL).
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in data science/machine learning
- Basic knowledge of AWS cloud ( Sagemaker, Lambda , S3,Redshift etc.)
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Qlik sense, Matplotlib) is a plus
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (e.g., scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
To learn more visit: www.syngenta.com
Follow us on: Twitter & LinkedIn
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs. Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold. Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
Articles you might be interested in
Collaboration and innovation are at the heart of Syngenta Group’s approach to global agriculture. Driven by that spirit, the company recently convened “Innovating Together” in Tel Aviv, a three-day co
The My Garden project started by our Syngenta Group Ambassador comes to its grand finale, with a group of friends enjoying Aleksander’s fresh produce. Over the past few months our Syngenta Group Amba
By Syngenta Group News Service May 2022 Syngenta Group CEO Erik Fyrwald calls for wider science-based dialogue on transforming agriculture. In a recent interview with Switzerland’s NZZ am Sonntag, our
Licensing agreement with HL Hutchinsons (HLH) signed to supply farmers with precision soil analysis service Interra® Scan offers one of the world’s highest resolution soil mapping services to optimiz